To provide a challenging and stimulating environment that nurtures the balanced development of students who, in their own unique way, grow into active and responsible world citizens.
- To provide a learning environment where English and Putonghua are the languages of instruction.
- To provide a quality education based on the principles of Internationalism.
- To provide our students with essential skills, attitudes and knowledge along with the opportunities to apply them.
- To provide a safe and supportive learning environment where students can develop their own inquiries.
- To implement a program of inquiry that encourages students to take action.
- To provide opportunities for students to work independently and collaboratively while solving problems and meeting challenges.
- To promote respect for the beliefs and perspectives of others.
- To foster a sense of community among students, parents, teachers through open communication and cooperation.